Troubleshooting Cartridge Problems
You can either do it manually through the printer itself or you can do it through the computer's program.
If you decide to clean the print head through your computer please follow the instructions below:
- Turn your computer on and go to the control panel section
- Go to the printers and faxes or devices and printers icon
- Scroll through the properties
- You should be able to find a color management tab with the maintainance/cleaning/deep cleaning option
- Click on your option of choice and repeat this procedure 3 times
- Turn of the printer
- Inspect the paper tray
- Open the printer door that gives you access to the printer ink and look for any stuck paper.
- If you see the jammed paper you should be able to remove it manually.
- Take out the cartridge from the printer
- Switch the machine off and leave it off for at least 15 minutes
- If it still doesn't work after this process then the problem might be with the Cartridges' chip. And if that's the case then you should wipe the chip with a clean cloth.